Friday, October 19, 2007

Sucks to be me...

...restart night shift tonight, just before a weekend with the Old Firm, Everton v Liverpool and Caley's home "derby" (hey, it's not our fault the rest of Scottish football's 100 miles plus down the road) against Aberdeen. Forgive me for saying that part of me would almost rather be married to Cherie Blair (shivers) than miss this bunch of matches. Throw in Rangers v Barcelona and the various other Champs League games and I am not a Happy Chappie. At least, a couple of months before starting a psychiatry post, I am now better able to empathise with those who suffer from depression...

So keeping me going is the prospect of, next Saturday, driving to watch Caley in Gretna - thankfully the game is of course in Motherwell, which takes an hour off the driving time. Anyway, this week the blog will be updated only sparsely, as it was a few weeks ago when I completely failed to acknowledge the success in the last round of European games. Get used to it, I'm afraid, as occasionally I have to contribute to the real world.

L.

No comments: